RE: [dsdp-pmc] Meeting Minutes and Actions: May 8

Hi all,

Here is an update on my action item:

Martin: Distribute notes on embedded/mobile package and start a wiki to track ideas.

I created a Wiki page, http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/Package

for the packaging effort. But I thought I'd not announce it to

a broader community before my vacation. I'll wait till after

my vacation, perhaps short before Ganymede, such that I'll

be available to answer any questions / comments.

In the meantime, I'm asking the PMC to comment. A DSDP

Packaging Effort can have BIG impact on all us DSDP

projects. Do you folks want to get involved? There's good

arguments for getting involved. Do you have any ideas or

suggestions? - Just E-Mail here on the pmc list or add

the ideas to the Wiki directly.

Is the Wiki too loaded and complex for general consumption?
It should be an easy, compelling read that prompts people

to comment or participate.