[dsdp-pmc] FW: Tm-log.csv: Logging a Contribution that ONLY removes code?

FYI

From: Oberhuber, Martin
Sent: Dienstag, 20. Mai 2008 00:01
To: Janet Campbell; 'Bjorn Freeman-Benson'
Subject: Tm-log.csv: Logging a Contribution that ONLY removes code?

Hi Bjorn & Janet,

I have a funny case here: A contribution just came in via bugzilla, which
fixes a bug by ONLY REMOVING CODE. That is, the contribution is
-1 lines of code in size.

Removing the lines is certainly an act of creativity, and I'd like adding the
contributor to our list of contributrs as well as the tm-log.cvs --- but can
the contribution actually be licensed under EPL since it's essentially
a decontribution? Should / Must it be logged? What do you think?

Cheers,
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top