[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dsdp-pmc] FW: Tm-log.csv: Logging a Contribution that ONLY removes code?
- From: "Oberhuber, Martin" <Martin.Oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Tue, 20 May 2008 00:01:50 +0200
- Delivered-to: email@example.com
- Thread-index: Aci5+9w0XAglHK0jTnGDEx1nxcB9AQAAAkIA
- Thread-topic: Tm-log.csv: Logging a Contribution that ONLY removes code?
Hi Bjorn &
I have a funny case
here: A contribution just came in via bugzilla, which
fixes a bug by ONLY
REMOVING CODE. That is, the contribution is
-1 lines of code in
Removing the lines
is certainly an act of creativity, and I'd like adding the
contributor to our
list of contributrs as well as the tm-log.cvs --- but can
actually be licensed under EPL since it's essentially
Should / Must it be logged? What do you think?
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical
Staff, Wind River
Target Management Project
Lead, DSDP PMC Member