[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dsdp-pmc] PMC approval needed for non-committer contribution (TML)
- From: "CLONINGER ERIC-DCP874" <ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
- Date: Thu, 15 May 2008 18:10:41 -0400
- Delivered-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Thread-index: Aci22IOezNOawISNS66M5KuCsqbq6Q==
- Thread-topic: PMC approval needed for non-committer contribution (TML)
Fabio Rigo from Eldorado (Motorola's contractor) has contributed a patch
to the VNC Protocol extension. It's a 100% EPL-only contribution and it
was developed by Fabio himself.
This is an important contribution to TML and provides a generic
mechanism to exchange protocol messages between the project components.
Please respond with a +1 to indicate your approval
Sr. Product Manager, MOTODEV Studio for Linux
Eclipse TML Project Lead
ericc@xxxxxxxxxxxx, +1 408-731-6500