RE: [dsdp-pmc] Ganymede Review on June 4

Hi Shigeki,

Yes, you need to send two decks. The big one is for reference - it
covers all of the required sections for a release review. I've attached
the one I used for DD 0.9 in Europa. I think it covers all of the
sections.

Last year, rather than create two decks, we did a " 1-minute summary
slide" at the beginning of our release review slides. These year, is the
same item, except you're not limited to 1 slide. You can do 2 or 3 that
summarize the longer presentation.

Doug

Ganymede