[dsdp-pmc] RE: Input for Ganymede Presentation?

Hi Wayne,

Perhaps the top news on DSDP is the new RTSC proposed
Project, to be led by TI. It's not been created yet
but that should happen in the next 2 weeks, hopefully.
So here would be some proposed slide contents -- DougG
And the DSDP PMC to propose changes:

DSDP News in Ganymede

* New RTSC Project created
* DD - Debugger Services Framework (DSF) to reach 1.0
* New Target Communication Framework (TCF) component
* TM - Windows CE Connectivity

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm

Back to the top