From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]
On Behalf Of Martin Oberhuber
Sent: Thursday, February 14, 2008 2:07 AM
To: e11581@xxxxxxxxxxxx; DSDP PMC list
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] qemu environment?

Hello Christian,

I'm thinking about putting together instructions for a functional
example cross-compile environment to show target communications at
EclipseCon.

I thought about QEMU and some kind of Linux.

What are you using for TmL here? Can you recommend a cross environment
(compilers, libs, includes) or give some download pointers?

Note that this would also be an interesting input for the DSDP
INtegration BoF[1]

[1] http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=582&notaccepted=all
<http://www.eclipsecon.org/2008/?page=sub/&id=582&notaccepted=all>

Martin Oberhuber