[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
[dsdp-pmc] PMC Meeting Minutes - 5/24

Hi folks,


I’ve updated the minutes.


·         Mark to follow up with Janet C about eRCP as a standard in OSGi

·         Doug to follow up on EclipseWorld eRCP talk rejection.

·         Doug to follow up with Bjorn and Denis on supporting international Eclipse projects like NAB in their native languages.

·         Everyone: please send EclipseCon 08 keynote ideas.


One thing I forgot to mention: Eclipse Summit Europe 07.  We need to discuss what papers we’d like to submit.    Here are the dates:


* Call for talk & demo proposals opens May 17, 2007

* Talks & demos will be reviewed by the Program Committee as they are submitted

* Call for talk & demo proposals closes June 29, 2007

* Submissions will receive a response from the Program Committee by July 31, 2007