[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index]
[dsdp-pmc] Target Management 2.0M7 is released!
The Target Management 2.0M7 milestone has been posted on schedule to
as well as the project milestone update site at
as well as the Europa coordinated staging site at
The Europa staging site should be promoted to the official Europa
download site later this week.
Top priority for this milestone was once again internal rework and API
improvements. But there are also some new features:
- Import/Export feature added
- RSE Telnet Subsystem added (experimental!)
- FTP Directory Listing Parser extension point added
See the build notes for details:
The TM 2.0M7 release marks the feature freeze, and beginning of the
endgame with almost weekly release candidates following the Europa
schedule. As per the feature freeze, we regret having to inform the
community that the "User Actions" and "Headless Launches" plan items
could not be completed in time. These will be deferred to a later
release. The project plan has been updated accordingly:
For getting started, please check out the
* Tutorial: http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm/tutorial/index.php
* FAQ: http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/TM_and_RSE_FAQ
* Release Notes ("build notes" from the download page)
* Known Issues and Workarounds:
If you find TM useful or you find any issues, we'll appreciate
your feedback on the newsgroup, developer mailing list or bugzilla.
Appropriate links are in the release notes as well as the FAQ.
Target Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member