[dsdp-pmc] Please create /shared/dsdp/tm on build.eclipse.org

Hi Doug,

The Eclipse Webmaster wants me to perform TM builds
on /shared/dsdp/tm instead of below my home directory.

He says, that /shared is a local disk whereas the home
directory is on the same disk array as CVS, so pulling
stuff out of CVS stresses the disks unnecessarily.

The /shared/dsdp directory is writable by group dsdpadmin,
which would be you, I presume (though it might be a good
idea to extend this priviledge to all dsdp pmc members).
So, please do the following for me:

ssh build.eclipse.org
cd /shared/dsdp
mkdir tm
chgrp dsdp-tmadmin tm
chmod 775 tm
chmod g+s tm

I'd suppose that we should do the same for DD since they
also build on build.eclipse.org (probably not for nab,
tml and mtj sine they don't build on build.eclipse.org
as far as I know).

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.
http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm