RE: [dsdp-pmc] Next meeting & EclipseCon

ok.
mho

From: dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-pmc-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of ext Gaff, Doug
Sent: 03 January, 2007 17:00
To: DSDP PMC list
Subject: [dsdp-pmc] Next meeting & EclipseCon

Hi PMC,

I’ve been swamped this week coming back from the holidays.  Ok if we move the PMC meeting to next week?

Status on EclipseCon:

-          I am waiting for the two OSGI-related proposals to get merged before I accept the final talk.  I’m giving them to the end of this week.

-          We have a panel, but I’m working with the submitter to change the focus a bit.

-          Next deadline:  EclipseCon short talks / demo submissions are due by Jan 15.  We will need to vote on everything for Jan 30.

Doug

Back to the top