I’ve been swamped this week coming back from the
holidays. Ok if we move the PMC meeting to next week?
Status on EclipseCon:
I am waiting for the two OSGI-related proposals to get
merged before I accept the final talk. I’m giving them to the end of
We have a panel, but I’m working with the submitter to
change the focus a bit.
Next deadline: EclipseCon short talks / demo
submissions are due by Jan 15. We will need to vote on everything for