RE: [dsdp-pmc] Next meeting: Move to Dec 14?

Hi Shigeki,

We had the meeting on Dec 14 at the usual time.  Not sure what happened,
although your sent date says the 13th.

Please take a look at the minutes and offer any comments on the
EcipseCon submissions:

http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/PMC/PMC_Minutes_7Dec06

Doug