[dsdp-pmc] DSDP German Article

From an interview at the Eclipse Summit.

From: Hafner Martina
Sent: Wednesday, December 06, 2006 3:52 PM
To: Gaff, Doug
Subject: AW: DSDP: Eclipse Summit follow up

Hello Doug,

thank you very much for your time in Esslingen. As requested please find hereafter the link to the online article talking about the latest status of eclipse projects for embedded.

http://www.elektronikpraxis.vogel.de/themen/embeddedsoftwareengineering/implementierung/articles/49567/

We also have started contacts to the Eclipse Foundation here in Germany to keep an eye on this topic.

Please feel free to contact me with latest news whenever you like.

With best regards

from Germany

Martina Hafner
Redaktion/Editor