From: Martin Oberhuber [mailto:martin.oberhuber@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Sent: Tuesday, September 19, 2006 1:01 PM
To: Martin Oberhuber
Cc: Anne Jacko; 'Sharon Corbett'; Janet Campbell; Bjorn Freeman-Benson; DSDP
PMC list
Subject: Re: Frozen IP Log?

... here is the attachment I mentioned
Martin Oberhuber schrieb:

Hello Anne, Bjorn, Janet & Sharon,

the TM Release Review is next week on wednesday, so my slides and the frozen IP Log are due tomorrow.

I'm wondering if it will be possible to add any non-committer-contributions after the Release Review?

We still have one contribution pending in Legal, which I desperately want to add to our 1.0 release - See attached CQ. It's a plain EPL contribution by Ewa Matejska, who is committer on the DD project
but not on TM. Size is 401 lines of code.

In addition to that, Montavista has announced that they might want to make another contribution
(which I have not yet seen).

What should we do with that?

Martin Oberhuber
Wind River Systems, Inc.