[dsdp-pmc] Europa milestones

Hi folks,

Following up on my last email from the council meetings, here are some tentative dates for milestones on Europa – the next Eclipse train release.

Doug

From: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of John Arthorne
Sent: Thursday, July 20, 2006 11:20 AM
To: Cross project issues
Subject: Re: [cross-project-issues-dev] Europa milestones needed

If it helps, the eclipse platform project is tentatively targetting the following dates for the first milestones, following the usual six week rhythm:

        Thursday Aug. 10, 2006 - Milestone 1 (3.3 M1) - stable build
        Friday Sep. 22, 2006 - Milestone 2 (3.3 M2) - stable build
        Friday Nov. 3, 2006 - Milestone 3 (3.3 M3) - stable build
Friday Dec. 15, 2006 - Milestone 4 (3.3 M4) - stable build

        These dates will be confirmed when the first draft of the 3.3 plan is released, either at the end of this week or early next week.

        John

"Tim Wagner" <twagner@xxxxxxx>
Sent by: cross-project-issues-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx

18/07/2006 12:34 PM

Please respond to
Cross project issues <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Cross project issues" <cross-project-issues-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

cc

"WTP PMC communications (including coordination, announcements, and Group discussions)" <wtp-pmc@xxxxxxxxxxx>

Subject

[cross-project-issues-dev] Europa milestones needed

I know we discussed the general flavor of the Europa milestones at the Chicago planning council, but as September approaches the projects will need definitive dates for at least the first of these, and ultimately the calendar for the rest of the year. Are we ready to set these dates?