[dsdp-mtj-dev] Siemens SDK support on MTJ

Hi Craig,

We had some reports on the newsgroup of users that wanted to a Siemens SDK. they complain that MTj cannot import it. I remember that sometime ago you mention that this SDK wasn’t UEI complaint and that you have an specific importer for it on MTJ. Do you know if this is the case? Here is the link to the newsgroup question. I downloaded the SDK and to be it doesn’t seems to be UEI.

gep

Back to the top