[dsdp-mtj-dev] API Tooling integrated into MTJ build

Hi MTJ committers,

Diego just committed a change on our build that Will automatically generate a API Tooling report on every nightly build. This is necessary to make sure we don’t’ break the compatibility on our SR1 release.

On the download page is now a link to see this report (for instance check the last nightly report here). As you can see, the repost is suppose to be always empty or to indicate the issue that need to be fix on the next build.

The initial plan is to have a least a weekly build. All committers need make sure that we keep the compatibility. It is also possible to run the API toolling on your IDE. If anyone have problems to do that, please send an email to the list and we can see how to help

gep

Back to the top