[dsdp-ercp-dev] eRCP/eSWT and phoneME Advanced

Hi,
Because eRCP/eSWT is not a Java standard (no JSR for eRCP/eSWT in JCP) I
don't think we will see SUN supporting eRCP/eSWT in phoneME Advanced MR2
Software.

Is it possible for the eRCP/eSWT project to add support for phoneME
Advanced MR2 Software
(https://phoneme.dev.java.net/content/phoneme_advanced_r2.html )?

The advantage for me as a developer should then be more devices
supporting eRCP/eSWT in the future. If it for example was possible to
add support for eSWT it would be great.

Of course I understand it not so easy because native support must be
added for all different plattforms.

Could anyone tell me what could be possible and how JavaME/CDC1.1/PP1.1
could be integrated with eRCP/eSWT?

Regards,
Ove

Back to the top