Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Problem in debugging with DSF.

Hi All,

Thanks for responses!

1. I tried the official release of Device Debug 1.1.0 Release Build from 8.12.2008 (DSF SDK + DSF GDB-MI + DSF GDB-Launch), and I got the same result as described in original mail, Problem 1, Scenario 1.

Corresponding '<workspace>/.metadata/.log' is included:

======

2. To enable tracing, I checked-out DSF plugins from new location mentioned:
/cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.cdt/dsf
/cvsroot/tools/org.eclipse.cdt/dsf-gdb

Compilation of the following projects fails:
org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.ui
org.eclipse.cdt.tests.dsf.gdb

Examples of compilation problems:
In project org.eclipse.cdt.dsf.ui, in class in class CSourcePresentationCreator:

import org.eclipse.cdt.ui.text.AsmSourceViewerConfiguration; isn't resolvable,
in my case it's: import org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.editor.asm.AsmSourceViewerConfiguration;

import org.eclipse.cdt.ui.text.CSourceViewerConfiguration; isn't resolvable
in my case it's:  import org.eclipse.cdt.internal.ui.text.CSourceViewerConfiguration;

etc...

I use CDT from 5.0.1 master update (cdt-master-5.0.1.zip, files have a date Sept 12, 2008).
Could it be that I use incorrect CDT version?

Thanks in advance,

Sincerely,
Dmitri Pikus