[dsdp-dd-dev] .project file in DSF cvs folders

Hi,

In DSF cvs folder  /cvsroot/dsdp/org.eclipse.dd.dsf, there is a .project
file which contains almost nothing. There is also one under "features"
folder and one under "tests" folder.

For me, those .project files do no good but harm.  Say, I checkout the
org.eclipse.dd.dsf folder to my local drive, then try "Import existing
projects" into my workspace by pointing at that check-out folder. I will
get that bogus project. After removing those ".project" files, I can
import all projects in that folder and its subfolders (features,
plugins, tests)  in one "Import" action.

So are those .project files really needed ?  If not, could any of you
committers remove them from CVS ?

Thanks.

- Ling

Back to the top