RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] DD 1.1 Final Build Available

> We rebuilt 1.1 to pick up minor (help context) fixes in the memory
> component.

http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/dd/downloads/drops/R-1.1.0-200812080443
/index.php

I installed the latest build and things look good!
Congratulations everyone!

One thing though, about tne point that Pawel mentioned a little while
ago:

> We discovered a day or two ago that a build option which we started
> using recently (automatically generating source plugins) was causing
> some confusion in the update site.  Mainly it caused the features to
> show up duplicated in the available software list and the
> source plugins
> and features don't have a provider or name listed in the
> about dialog.
> This build still includes the source plugins, but we plan to disable
> them for the final build.

I still see the following source plugins:
org.eclipse.dd.dsf.gdb_launch.source
org.eclipse.dd.dsf.gdb.source
which are missing Provider and Plugin Name.
And the installed software still show duplicates for GDB Launch and
GDB/MI

I don't think that is a big deal though, as the functionality is
working.

marc

Back to the top