[dsdp-dd-dev] DD 1.1 Final Build Available

We made it!
I just sanity tested the final 1.1 build, available at http://download.eclipse.org/dsdp/dd/downloads/drops/R-1.1.0-200812050928/index.php, and everything looks good. We can't officially declare the release complete yet, because the release review isn't until December 23rd. However, the code is labeled and I created an R1_1_maintenance branch, so for practical intents and purposes the release is out. Congratulations everyone, and thank you for the hard work!

Cheers,
Pawel

Back to the top