From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Pawel Piech
Sent: Wednesday, November 12, 2008 1:26 PM
To: Device Debugging developer discussions
Subject: Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] DD 1.1 Release "New & Noteworthy"

Hi Marc,

One section that I did not cover is Multi-Process debugging with GDB.  I wasn't sure what was the current level of support in GDB for this and I had no way of taking any screen-shots.  Also, I got some feedback from Martin O., who is using this doc in a  DSDP overview presentation at Eclipse Summit Europe, that the "Connect" action seemed confusing.  If I remember correctly , the Connect aciton was added specifically to enable mult-process debugging, so having this section would be helpful there as well.  Would you be able at some point to add this section to the N&N?

Cheers,
Pawel

Marc Khouzam wrote:
Hi Pawel,

this is really nice work!  I think it will make promoting DSF-GDB much easier.  I really like all the screen shots.
I haven't gone through it all yet, but I wanted to point out that I see weird formatting:
1- on Internet Explorer, the Smooth Stepping section is cramped into a 2-word column
2- on both IE and firefox, the line wrap-aroud seems to be for a wide screen and enables a horizontal scrollbar for me
instead of fitting on my square screen.

I'll will read through it more thoroughly, tomorrow.

Again, great work!

marc

  _____