[dsdp-dd-dev] Re: [platform-debug-dev] Notes: Debug Planning Meeting

Thanks Pawel,

I've added the items that the IBM team intends to work on.

Darin

Pawel Piech <pawel.piech@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent by: platform-debug-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
08/21/2008 11:27 PM
Please respond to
"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list."
<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>

"Eclipse Platform Debug component developers list."
<platform-debug-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>, Device Debugging developer discussions
<dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx>
cc

Subject
[platform-debug-dev] Notes: Debug Planning Meeting

I re-organized the page so that it includes the milestones list at the
top, and I added the milestones that I would like to commit to.  I also
added notes from the meeting under the various topics in the discussion
page.

Cheers,
Pawel

http://wiki.eclipse.org/Debug_Platform/Planning