Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Device Debug 1.0.0 RC4 candidate ready for testing

We should not allow the lack of RC4 from platform and CDT to delay testing. Our RC4 was build against RC3 platform and CDT. There should not be any API changes, but as a last test, we'll perform a build against RC4 dependencies using our v1_0_0-RC4 labeled source.


On Tue, 10 Jun 2008, Marc Khouzam wrote:


I believe the platform RC4 is not available yet.  Are we waiting for it to
make our RC4 build official, and therefore we should wait for it for testing,
or should we test with platform RC3?  The CDT also has not labeled an RC4 build yet.


P.S. I created the test page for RC4 at the usual location:

Back to the top