RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Device Debug 1.0.0 RC4 candidate ready for testing

We should not allow the lack of RC4 from platform and CDT to delay testing. Our RC4 was build against RC3 platform and CDT. There should not be any API changes, but as a last test, we'll perform a build against RC4 dependencies using our v1_0_0-RC4 labeled source.

ted