RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Device Debug 1.0.0 RC4 candidate ready for testing

Hi,

I believe the platform RC4 is not available yet.  Are we waiting for it to
make our RC4 build official, and therefore we should wait for it for testing,
or should we test with platform RC3?  The CDT also has not labeled an RC4 build yet.

Thanks

P.S. I created the test page for RC4 at the usual location:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/DD_1.0_RC4_Testing

-200806090325/index.php

CVS label v1_0_0-RC4 has been applied to all DD files.