RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] Using DSF MI/GDB debugger on Windows

Thanks for the reply. I will try to reply to your queries.

>> I was not familiar with the load command.  Can you give me the sequence
>> of commands you use to start your
>> debug session.  I assume you were able to do that with the CDT?

I was doing it with the "GDB Hardware Debugging" debug launch available with
CDT which has support for automatically loading binary to target during
launch operation. A similar launch will be available for DSF as well?

>> We have focused on Linux for DSF GDB/MI, but we do try to have windows
>> work as well.  There are a couple
>> of issues on windows currenty but we will try to address them.  I'm not
>> sure we can say DSF GDB/MI is 100%
>> complete but I believe it is at a good usable stage.  It does not have
>> all the features of CDI yet

Can you give me some pointers on any major features of CDI which is not in
DSF now? Any documentation available on this?

>> As for migration, I'll let someone else answer that since I'm not
>> experienced there.

I am now reading the Eclipsecon 2008 tutorial link given by Pawel.

Back to the top