Skip to main content

[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index][Thread Index] [List Home]
RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] DD Ramp-down

> I proposed that we create an R1_0_maintanance_branch after RC1 on May 20th.  
> This is later than after M7 which we talked about before so I wonder what 
> you all think about that.  To me it seemed like we would need to perform a 
> lot of double-checkins if we forked right after M7. 

I say we branch as late as we can.  Of course, once we want/need to introduce
a new feature or an API change, we'll be forced to branch.  Maybe we
can wait until the branch is needed before doing it?  Maybe we can
last even longer :-)

Back to the top