From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of Elena Laskavaia
Sent: Tuesday, April 01, 2008 11:36 AM
To: dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] tests do not compile on head

I just checked out all plugins from dsf cvs, test plugin does not compile:

Description    Resource    Path    Location    Type
The constructor DsfMemoryBlockRetrieval(String, ILaunchConfiguration, IMemory.IMemoryDMContext) is undefined TestLaunchDelegate.java org.eclipse.dd.tests.gdb/src/org/eclipse/dd/tests/gdb/launching line 169 Java Problem The method initialize(IMemory.IMemoryDMContext) in the type DsfMemoryBlockRetrieval is not applicable for the arguments () TestLaunchDelegate.java org.eclipse.dd.tests.gdb/src/org/eclipse/dd/tests/gdb/launching line 172 Java Problem