Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] wiki update

Elena Laskavaia wrote:
I think this wiki page is obsolete a bit:
http://wiki.eclipse.org/index.php/DSDP/DD/DSF_SetUp

- name of launch configuration changed
- supported platforms says only Linux but text mentions cygwin, i assume Windows supported too?
It is,  we at ST are using windows and linux host for this project.
Plugin list has also changed a bit (org.eclipse.dd.dsf.mi.core has gone and Pawel add pda example org.eclipse.dd.examples.pda and org.eclipse.dd.examples.pda.ui for instance).

- "current features" probably require update