From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx]On Behalf Of serhat aydin
Sent: Monday, March 10, 2008 7:12 AM
To: dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] DSF Remote Debug

Hi, i have a question about dsdp project..

I have installed dsdp/tm and dsdp/dd plugins (also CDT). I want to use dsdp to debug on remote target.
But, in debug dialog, i can see only DSF C/C++ Local Application pink icon, what about DSF Remote Application ? Isn't is possible yet ?

Thanks..

Back to the top