Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Building the dfs eclipse plug-ins

Pawel Piech wrote:
Thanks Denis,
I'll add that the tutorial at EclipseCon will be using the M5 milestone of Platform, CDT, and DD, all of which will be included on the memory stick handed out with EclipseCon registration. I will do my best to finish the code examples in time to have them included on the memory stick as well, but I don't think I will have the rest of the presentation materials ready in time. So we will likely just hand those out at the beginning of the tutorial.

Just to cover all the bases; will the memorystick include releases for all hosts (Windows, Linux, etc.)?

--
/Jesper

Back to the top