Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Progress on remote target debugging in Windows, day 2

Source lookup has proven itself a difficult problem to solve and even more difficult to get the user workflow "right".  The first step needs to be to figure out if the existing Eclipse mechanism of source containers, source lookup director and participants is enough to satisfy the GDB integration.  If it's not, it would be good to look into using the GDB commands (dir and set substitute-path).

In addition to that, I agree that a listing all source files and their source mapping would be very useful to the user as a workflow improvement, and I would suggest we use the Modules view for that purpose.
Cheers,
Pawel