Re: [dsdp-dd-dev] Multicores programs: pin, clone and coloring

Thanks Denis,
To me, the key piece of information is that your back end is MI-based, which means you can leverage more of what we created in DD :-) We normally have our general DD meetings on the first Thursday of every month at 7:30 am US Pacific time, which is 16:30 central Europe time. I usually send a reminder with a link to the agenda a few days prior to the meeting.

Cheers,
Pawel

Denis PILAT wrote:
Hi Pawel,

It's more a prototype than a product right now. Our debugger is a multicore debugger, is having MI interface, so we don't use JNI , we just interface to it more-or-less like a GNU GDB does. I said "more or less" since we had to change a little bit the MI parsing to allow communication from and to specific processor. Commands sent to the debugger are dedicated to one processor, we can step one processor while others are runnings.

Right now we just use source view, breakpoint view and debug view. Other you mentioned will need to be tested and adapted to the different kind processors we have in the debug view.

About the double tutorial, I need to discuss with my boss who could attend. Could you tell me when is your next monthly phone meeting. I've read the last one that occured Jan 3, but don't see when is the next one.

Denis

Back to the top