RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] IP-XACT version for Ganymede release

The other facet of 1.0 quality relates to how well the technology helps
the "other" communities: users and adopters. It will be important in the
release review of the DD 1.0 project to state what these communities
look like. Since IP-XACT at this point is not (at this point anyway)
directly connected to the rest of DD from a technical perspective, I'd
like to make sure we're able to talk about the adoption of IP-XACT by
the community in the release review.

So, we're really looking for comment from you about the adoption of
IP-XACT by other companies and by the SPIRIT user community.