RE: [dsdp-dd-dev] IP-XACT version for Ganymede release

Doug,

I hope so. I have not seen an explicit definition of 1.0 quality, but my
assumption is that it means release quality in non-Eclipse terms. I
think the code of version I have (not the version on the Eclipse CVS) is
quite close now, but I need to do some more work on the tests ( both the
automated tests and formalizing the manual tests). It might also benefit
from 3rd party review, if anybody is willing to review it.

Note that, because my private version incorporates support for IP-XACT
1.4, which is not yet a public standard, I have been putting off
updating the Eclipse CVS. As a result the version on the Eclipse CVS is
badly out of date. Now that IP-XACT 1.4 is about to be released, this
should stop being a problem.

Maybe I should delay changing the version number until I have completed
the work on the tests etc. This is something that can easily be done
late in the Ganymede cycle.

- Anthony