From: dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx
[mailto:dsdp-dd-dev-bounces@xxxxxxxxxxx] On Behalf Of Martin Oberhuber
Sent: Thursday, January 10, 2008 11:33 AM
To: Jesper Eskilson; dsdp-dd-dev@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [dsdp-dd-dev] Re: DSDP/DSF build problems

The classpath that PDE has for your DSF plugins has might be broken. Try
"PDE Tools > Update classpath". Clean all projects (without rebuild),
close project, reopen project might also help. You do have a Java 1.5
runtime installed that Eclipse can use?
(Window > Preferences > Java > Installed JREs)

AbstractUIPlugin should definitely be found, so somehow your PDE /
Classpath seems to be broken. I've seen that before on other plugins,
but never quite found what's causing this or how to workaround it
exactly... after some time of trying it eventually worked again.

Also copying the dsdp.dd newsgroup and the dsdp-dd-dev list.

Cheers,
--
Martin Oberhuber, Senior Member of Technical Staff, Wind River Target
Management Project Lead, DSDP PMC Member http://www.eclipse.org/dsdp/tm