[dsdp-dd-dev] DSF Coding Camp: September 24th in Ottawa

Title: CDT Summit?
Hi All,
Thanks Dominique for the reminder.  To clean up the list of meetings on DD Wiki, I moved the long list of GDB/MI related meetings to a new GDB sub-group page.  But I also just added a link to the upcoming face to face meeting on the DD Hope page.

I haven't put anything in the agenda section because I think it depends on who will attend.  If we have a lot of folks who would like to get a first on-hands experience with DSF we should concentrate on small-scale exercises.  If it's mostly contributors, we should concentrate on upcoming design issues.

The meeting is open to anyone, please add your name to the "Attendees" list if you would like to participate.  And if you have specific questions about DSF that you would like to have answered please add them to the Agenda as well.  I hope that by the September 6th general meeting we should be able to get a reliable head count and have a clear idea in which direction to take the coding camp.

Cheers
Pawel

Dominique Toupin (QA/EMC) wrote:
Hi Pawel,

Could you put the info (location, attendees, prerequisites, etc.) about the face to face meeting of Sept 24 on the WIKI and add a link on the main DD WIKI (http://wiki.eclipse.org/DSDP/DD).
It could also be nice to add this link on the CDT Summit page and the CDT Summit link on the Sept 24 meeting page.
I had people who are not able to find info, the link for the Sept 24 meeting doesn't seem to be on any page.
If you send the link to DD dev list (maybe CDT mailing list) it would be great.

Sorry to bother you with this I know you don't like the administrative part of being project lead.

Thanks,

/Dominique

Back to the top