[dsdp-dd-dev] Next week's DSF/GDB meeting

Hi folks,

It looks like we’re going to have good attendance at next week’s coding camp.

Unfortunately, I need to cancel my trip to join you.  We picked up an unwanted souvenir from our recent family vacation… a purple cast on my 2-year old’s leg.  So I’m going to stay close to home to help my wife out.

Pawel, Randy, and Ted will be attending from Wind River, so we’ll have more than adequate technical coverage for the meeting.

Doug

Back to the top