[dsdp-dd-dev] Re: FW: Load/save/fill memory operations

Ted,

I'll be more than happy to yield this feature to you :-) I've got a million other things to do, so I have no problem letting this one go. This is a must-have feature for our first Eclipse based product, and that's why I was going to jump on it. If you were planning on contributing this anytime in the next six months or so, that would work for us. And of course, I'll be more than happy to work with you on the feature if you'd like to team up on it.

See my comments inlined below: