Re: [Dltk-dev] JavaScript module

We use the _javascript_ part quite heavy in our product (Servoy)
But we are on a version that is not changed for some time now (2 years or so)

Hi Johan,
How important is to you that DLTK continues shipping the js module?

we ship dltk and the js module in our own eclipse product
So doesn't matter directly

There are quite a lof of open cases in our support system for certain features but not sure what the road ahead really is

I would recommend you looking at https://github.com/mickaelistria/eclipse-bluesky if the editor is most important part for you (is it smth else?). I'm pleasantly surprised by the capabilities it has.

dltk brings us way more, we give our own types and so we add load of stuff to the completion model
Lot of things (extension points) that are in the _javascript_ part is made for us, so we can hook in.

besides the debugger part with rhino

Back to the top