[Dltk-dev] JavaScript module

Hi everyone,
_javascript_ ecosystem is moving quite fast, which can't be said for DLTK one. Even the WTP one is considered badly outdated now [1] and looking for new path. Should we just give up on _javascript_ module in DLTK and disable it from the build? I don't think anyone will join working on it especially with the current push about language servers and friends. WDYT?

P.S. I have similar thoughts about Python but this one could probably be reformed as language server based one, while the JS have definetely taken another path.

[1] https://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/wtp-dev/msg10306.html

Regards,
Alex

Back to the top