[Dltk-dev] Can't get Activator to start

Hey guys,

I'm struggling here to just get the Activator of my Plugin to start
when I open a file of the set type within the LanguageToolkit.

My plugin.xml looks like this:

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>
<?eclipse version="3.2"?>
<plugin>
  <extension
        id="id1"
        point="org.eclipse.core.resources.natures">
     <runtime>
        <run
              class="org.cfeclipse.cfml.CFEclipseNature">
        </run>
     </runtime>
  </extension>
  <extension
        point="org.eclipse.dltk.core.language">
     <language
           class="org.cfeclipse.cfml.CFMLLanguageToolkit"
           nature="org.cfeclipse.cfml.nature">
     </language>
  </extension>
  <extension
        point="org.eclipse.dltk.core.sourceElementParsers">
     <parser
           class="org.cfeclipse.cfml.parsers.CFMLSourceElementParser"
           nature="org.cfeclipse.cfml.nature">
     </parser>
  </extension>

</plugin>

Within the CFMLLanguageToolkit, the following implementation exists:

	public String getNatureId() {
		return Activator.PLUGIN_ID + ".nature";
	}

	public String[] getLanguageFileExtensions() {
		String[] fileext = {"cfm", "cfml", "cfc"};
		return fileext;
	}

And inside my Activator:

public static final String PLUGIN_ID = "org.cfeclipse.cfml";

	public void start(BundleContext context) throws Exception {
		super.start(context);
		plugin = this;
		System.out.println("starting....");
	}

Yet, when I open a .cfc file, I don't see this line come up anywhere?

I'm obviously missing something, but I have no idea what it is.

Can someone at least point me in the right direction of what I
*should* be doing?

Mark

--
E: mark.mandel@xxxxxxxxx