Re: [Dltk-dev] Documentation?

well - antlr is going to build tokens, and those tokens get turned into larger AST type objects.

  i guess for now, think about how you would handle things if you just had a the lexer - you'd need to look at each token individually and know based upon the CF language, what constituents a method, etc. and then create the corresponding dltk token class to represent it.

  if you wrote a lexer w/ general rule sets, then there should be a way to plug into that and still create dltk tokens and more complex ast objects that get fed into the overall ModuleDeclaration object.

  take a look at the tcl implementation, that may also help shed some light.