Re: [Dltk-dev] Documentation?

Jae,

Thanks for the response.  I also grabbed the dltk source from the
Update site, and ran javadoc over the top, so that I have an API I can
look at :D

Myself, and a few other people (who I think may have just joined the
list), are looking at implementing a ColdFusion editor plugin using
dltk.

I've been working on a ANTLR parser for the last few months (about 85%
complete), and since CFML is a dynamic language, it seemed that the
dltk was the appropriate place to start in terms of using that to
create a plugin for it.

Mark