[Dltk-dev] Rails for DLTK RUBY

Hello DLTK Ruby community,

My group and I (Ruby Riders) are doing our senior grad project and it's about building on top of DLTK Ruby, Rails support and extending features form DLTK Ruby and adding some other features.

We tried out DLTK Ruby and good job and it has nice features (I tried the stable one which was released last week) and looking forward to compete with radrails. We will start reading the src code and we'd like to know from where to start, like to put us on the right track (like the macro view, we were actually thinking of using java code reverse engineering to get a high view of the classes to see where to start, but didn't find one yet)
I tried signing in at eclipsedltk.org but there is something wrong with it as I can't loging, but then I was told it used to be th old site and its not used anymore.

Regards,
Hisham ElHifnawi

hhifnawi@xxxxxxxxx