Re: [Dltk-dev] DLTK Ruby

This is indeed exquisite news Andrey et al.  It sounds like we've got
a great team shaping up.  And yes, while reading your first email I
did have an epiphany of sorts in that I could entirely see the vision
of RDT working jointly with DLTK to become a unified powerful
solution.  Indeed going down this road and integration into the work
that the Aptana fellows are doing will be an outstanding IDE in that
they're taking over where RadRails left off.  EXCELLENT synergy.

We certainly hope to see Chris jump in as this seems like it would
make a great home for him.  You may check out some of his comments on
the RDT mailing list for his new plans and so forth as it seems like
an opportune time to move together to accomplish some serious work.