[Dltk-dev] dltk-dev tutorial?

Hello,
I would like to use eclipse and dltk to implement an IDE for a perl-like language that we defined for automation processes, and which has increased in complexity over the years.

Dltk is quite young, isn't it? I understand that the documentation is probably not as advanced as it is for other eclipse projects. But is there any tutorial that gives an idea of the basic steps to use dltk with some toy language? If not, what other documentation would you recommend to get started? I'm afraid, looking at the Tcl/Ruby applications' source code doesn't help me as the first step.

Best regards,
Tino