[ditto-dev] Committer Election for Aleksandar Stanchev on Eclipse Ditto™ has started

A committer election for Aleksandar Stanchev on project Eclipse Ditto™
(iot.ditto) was started by Thomas Jaeckle with this criteria:

Aleksandar started contributing on the Eclipse Ditto™ project in July 2022.
Since then he did very valuable contributions, including:
- the HTTP API for connection management
- conditional message sending based on RQL conditions
- AMQP 1.0 message annotations support
- encryption of connection secrets before persisting connections to the
database
- and several bugfixes

His pull requests can be looked at here:
- Ditto:
https://github.com/eclipse-ditto/ditto/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aalstanchev
- Ditto Examples:
https://github.com/eclipse-ditto/ditto-examples/pulls?q=is%3Apr+author%3Aalstanchev

He also wrote a blogpost about the "conditional message sending" feature:
- https://www.eclipse.org/ditto/2022-11-04-live-message-conditions.html

And he also has several months experience in 24/7 operations of an Eclipse
Ditto installation on multiple clouds,
gaining insights on the inner workings of Ditto.

Summarizing, it is my pleasure to nominate Aleksandar as a committer on
Eclipse Ditto™.
I am sure that he will continue to have a big impact on the project and I am
looking forward in continuing working together with him.

Eclipse Ditto™ project committers can click the election link below to
vote.

Election:
https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.ditto/elections/election-aleksandar-stanchev-committer-eclipse-ditto%E2%84%A2

Project: https://projects.eclipse.org/projects/iot.ditto