Re: [ditto-dev] Scala compiler issue with Intellij IDEA

Hi Thomas

Thank you!

Then our setup is the same. I have Scala 2.13 in the Global libraries. It is stranger because I've tested this in Ubuntu 21 and Windows 10 and the result was the same. The ditto-rql-parser shows the error inside IDEA.

I'll try a fresh install in a virtual machine and see how it goes.

I'm using OpenJDK 11 and Scala 2.13. My JDK is installed using coursier, but I don't think that should be an issue. Also the environment variables are all set.

I'll let you know if I make any progress.

Regards,
Domício

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.